‘Water-matching’ is the term we use at Induss to indicate the match between a customer’s specific water management requirements and our perfectly tailored solutions.
Another match we need to find is… between you and Induss!
Considering a career at Induss? That means two things: you have valuable expertise and experience to offer, and you feel at home in a young and dynamic enterprise.
Water always finds a way. Do you have something of that flexibility and determination in you? Do you feel up to the Induss challenge?
Respond to a job opening from the list below, or send us your unsolicited application at email@example.com.
Project Engineer Kazakhstan
Reports to: Vice President Kazakhstan LLP
- Contract qualified consultants to work on the project as appropriate
- Creates & maintain a database of contractors & subcontractors
- Generates and follow up on sales leads
- Creates and executes project work plans and timelines and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirement
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Proactively communicate project status, issues & risks to management
- Manages project within budget & time.
- Aware of new and technologies and the potential applications
- Masters in Civil Engineering or electrical engineering, or relevant by experience
- 5-years’ experience in project management, ideally in the water business
- languages: English, Russian and Kazakh
- MS office, Autocad, MS projects
Field Service Technician
This position will involve a variety of mechanically skilled maintenance work in the operation, maintenance and repair of the facilities and systems at multiple customer locations throughout the area. You must be able to work independently.
You must be willing to work an after-hours on-call rotation schedule.
- Bachelor degree electro mechanics or similar through experience
- At least 3 years experience
- Knowledge of and experience with mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic automation (PLC & SCADA) systems is required
- Strong focus on quality & safety
- Drivers license B
We are what you could call an experienced newcomer.
Experienced, because our teams have an extensive background in industrial water management and related utilities.
Newcomer, because Induss was established in June 2010 as a daughter firm of Water.Link to “meet the industry’s demand for specific water types in a focused, sustainable and economically viable manner”.
Let’s see if the match is there!